Dr. Mitchell Swartz wrote:

  Sorry that you took this personally, but ...

  Wrong.  You were given copies.  Multiple copies.
By disk. On paper. By mail with green card.

I couldn't read them.

Look, we have been over this 100 times. I will repeat once more. Here is what you must do if you want me to upload the papers:

1. You first upload these papers to your web site.
2. You give me permission, here, publicly, to copy them.
3. I will then upload them. I will do it within the hour.

It couldn't be any simpler. If you refuse to do that, everyone will see that you do not want the papers uploaded, by me or by anyone else.