Dr. Mitchell Swartz wrote:

   How ironic (or not) that the two LANR/CF researchers
who actually had perfomed open demonstrations at ICCF10,
Dr. Dash and myself, did not have a single paper
on that highly selected, therefore censored, list.

Yes, it is censored, but you yourself are the censor! Hagelstein included one of your ICCF-10 papers, #19 on the list of References:

M. Swartz and G. Verner, "Excess heat from low-electrical conductivity heavy water spiral-wound Pd/D2O/Pt and Pd/D2O-PdCl2/Pt Devices," Proc. ICCF10, (2004).

It is not shown on my list because I do not have a copy in the library. Many papers are missing from the list, as shown by the gaps in the numbers. I do not have a copy of any of your papers in the Library, or on my hard disk, because you have not given me any copies of your work. And you have steadfastly denied me permission to upload any of your papers, even threatening a lawsuit when I posted an abstract from one of your papers.

So the only person censoring anything here is you. Don't blame Hagelstein, McKubre or me because you censor your own work, for crying out loud.

Dash is #52, ICCF6. Dash never censors anything and never denies permission, but I don't happen to have that paper in electronic format.