Rizzi sez:

> I think that the end of the hoax is approaching.

I doubt we are witnessing a hoax, though it's possible I am in error.

Another thought came to mind in regards to the megawatt reactor
design: Why for their first generation of "products" are they building
a 1 MW module? Many have stated many times that a smaller less
complicated configuration that generates a more modest amount of heat
of say 10 - 50 kilowatts of energy would be more than sufficient to
prove their point.

One theory as to why the 1 MW reactors is being designed for prime
time is to prove to prospective investors that the technology can be
scaled up immediately. That may be true, but perhaps a more subtle
point might be that by assembling a bunch of eCat cores under one hood
the engineers increase their chances that at least a decent number of
the individual reactors will work. Maybe there are far more individual
eCat cores than what ought to be necessary in order to generate 1 MW
of heat under the hood. Maye the engineers have discovered the fact
that statistically speaking only about 50% - 75% of the individually
assembled reactor cores work. I wonder if they have installed enough
additional reactor cores to more-or-less guarantee that the entire
module will, statistically speaking, generate at a minimum 1 Megawatts
of heat.

Just a thought... and I suspect it has already been raised by others here.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks