OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:

The concerns I've seen raised have far more to do with
the delicate management of a whole lot of highly pressurized steam - a
megawatt's worth of steam.

Ladies and gentlemen, please don't try this at home!

Exactly. That is what experts have been telling me. The problems have nothing to do with fusion per se. On the other hand, we don't know much about this form of fusion (or Mills' effect, or zero-point energy, or whatever it is), and no one has ever produced it on such a large scale, so that also should be a concern. It would be better to go step by step to larger devices. They should run 2 or 3 units together first before they try to coordinate 50 of them.