On 11-12-05 12:50 PM, Terry Blanton wrote:
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Mary Yugo<maryyu...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Believers seem to have the fundamental problem that they don't differentiate
between claims and facts or evidence and they don't require independent
testing before they accept things they like to hear.
Are you calling me a "believer"?  Dem's fightin' words madam and I
don't care if you *are* a lady,

She walks like a woman and talks like a man...

I'll call you out of the Dimebox
Saloon at high noon!

But first, let's have a drink!

Some club in Soho might be more appropriate than the Dimebox. Dunno how they feel about girls like that in the 'Box.

BTW as to Steorn, the guy in the "Perpetual Motion Machine Winder" tee shirt kind of puts the lie to any claim that Steorn didn't et al didn't know exactly what they were doing. IMO, at any rate.

But I've always been *'way* more skeptical (and cynical) than you, Terry...