On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> First - we need to know for sure if there are absolutely zero gammas during
> operation or not. Bianchini says zero from the best available testing. Rossi
> says some, but offers no data; and DGT says some, but offers no data.

Celani:

"I brought my own gamma detector, a battery-operated 1.25" NaI(Tl)
with an energy range=25keV-2000keV. I measured some increase of counts
near the reactor (about 50-100%) during operation, in an erratic
(unstable) way, with respect to background."

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2011/36/3623rf-celani.shtml

He would sneak into the bathroom and take measurements.  Snake!