David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> I consider a quick action to be dangerous at this time and might well put
> many others in peril due to inefficiency.

What danger?!? There is not ONE action proposed to combat global warming
that would be dangerous. Most of the changes would be beneficial in their
own right, even if turns out global warming is not happening. What
objection can you have to electric cars or the increased use of wind
energy? Even adding a few hundred nuclear power plants would cause no
danger if it is done right.

Most of the proposed changes are not only beneficial technologically, they
would be obscenely profitable, and they would have the added advantage that
they would destroy OPEC and Al Qaeda, which are two of my least favorite
organizations.