On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> But I think you misunderstood. I was not referring to new science
>> theories there. I was saying that it's common sense that if Rossi's claims
>> were being accepted by the majority, there would be huge excitement.
>>

> Not necessarily. Sometimes people act in accordance with the rule "Once
> bitten, twice shy".

But I'm referring to the time where they have overcome shyness on the
second round; that is, where the "claims are accepted by the majority".
Once that happens there will be huge excitement. So I am arguing precisely
that they have *not* accepted it, probably because they are twice shy.
Others were arguing I could  not know that it was not widely accepted. I
still think it's common sense.