It's just more schroedinger e-cat news.   Until it happens, observation of
the event occurs, and the probability wave form collapses into reality - it
can go either way.  The eCat may live or the eCat may die.

Truthfully, I think Andrea has so far been batting around 10%, so I give it
that as the probability that this will actually occur.   Or if it does, it
will be probably leave many questions open.

I think this 'test' is also an excuse as to why he's not doing the other
long term test that they talked about with the swedish scientists.
Whatever happened to that?