I am not sure that a translation would be of much help. With LeClair I think you need to try and separate out the hypothesies as to the mechanism from the observations of what happened. Too often LeClair confuses the two. There is a lot to be said for the 'Method/Results/Discussion' format of presenting information. If we are convinced that at least some aspects of the 'results' are real (I am), I tend to feel you need to start again from first principles on the 'discussion' section.