Bob,

I am a bit confused about how the electron pair acts like a -2 charge in an
atom according to your theory.  Do you visualize the -2 charge pair orbiting a
nucleus of hydrogen for example in this description?  Or, are they moving
together as a pair that does not require a positive charge to keep them
together?

It is good to see that you have been considering the pairing of electrons as a
unit.  That is the root of my question about whether or not electrons repel
each other at all normal distances.  Much depends upon how the spin generated
magnetic field falls off with distance when compared with electric field fall
off.

The Dirac articles imply that the energy associated with the spin magnetic
field is greater than that of the energy needed to free up the epos.  I find
this very interesting and also leads me to question the normal pair production
concept.  My tendency is to cling to the COE with all claws until no other
explanation can be proven.

If epos actually exist, they would be neutral and difficult to isolate.  One
might suggest that a large magnetic field might be able to pull them apart in a
matter somewhat like we are considering for the activity of LENR systems.
There seems to be so many possible avenues to explore as we attempt to explain
how nuclear reactions can occur at low temperatures.  Spin coupling via strong
magnetic forces still offers the best solutions in my estimate.  It will be
ironic if it turns out that the high energy physics experiments totally miss
this means of interaction due to the very fact that they operate at such
elevated energy levels and low densities.

Dave