From: Bob Cook [mailto:frobertc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 9:07 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Electron Repulsion Versus Distance

I was not familiar with Nelson's invention.  I am now.  Its an interesting
patent.

However the discussion is ambiguous as to whether on not it creates usable
energy over and above the energy needed to power the magnetic field and the
electron gun used to create a cloud of electrons- - parts of the invention.

It avoids the issue of whether the COP is greater than 1 or if there is COE in
the operation of the device.  It does point out an apparent attraction of
electrons in the cloud of electrons that formed by the cathode (elect

Bob