On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Chris Zell <chrisz...@wetmtv.com> wrote:

 http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2001/0040434.html

> I assume you are familiar with Lawrence Nelson's patents in regard to
> screened electrons.

Here is a copy of the patent with less moving images:

http://www.google.com/patents/US20010040434

>From glancing over the patent, I understand that Nelson is claiming to have
an overunity device and that the mechanism somehow relates to thermionic
emission.  Did anyone catch Nelson's own understanding of how thermionic
emission leads to overunity gain?  Does he put the mechanism in the
chemical bucket, the nuclear bucket, or another bucket?  Or does he leave
an explanation out of the patent?  (I didn't see one, but I didn't read the
patent too closely.)

Eric