Hi Reed,

sorry if I ask, but I read some time ago vrml support is the next vos topic that was planned? Community still have no good, fast and stablile vrml plugin/standalone for all 3 OS, so if vos would offer full vrml support
(including javascripting yup) it would be a big thing.
Especial if cristalzilla would be included so vos could have the change to be the next full2d+3d browser.

I have a lot of vrml stuff and developping a pirate game (buildup game sort like age of empires, starcraft, mule maybe) with lots of 3d objects ready so far.
I would like to get some help, discussing db-tables and logic and if one
likes to help me to make it the vos-way, lets do it.

CU

        hermetic