On 8 Sep 2005, at 10:43 AM, Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media] wrote:

Hmmmm.... This is going way off-topic, right?

No, no - I've enjoyed the couple of heatedly debated threads over the past couple of days far more than the 'please fix my code' posts - without please or thank you - that are such a prominent feature of this list. It *is* a discussion group, isn't it?

And I think that formal education of Standards is a critical way to get the word out there... and so, on topic. Admin, if you disagree, I'm sure we'll hear from you...

Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/