Nick P wrote:

2. http://del.icio.us/tag/ is a good page. It's far better-looking
(and easier to interpret) than the list of "most active" tags on the
front page currently.

Wow - I must have never actually visited the /tag/ page before. I'm going to have to agree - it really is a much easier to understand (and much much better looking) than the current "most active" list on the homepage. It might be nice to see something more like this on the homepage, but that would presumably lead to having to have a "most active" list that was a fair bit wider than the current one, which may not be a particularyl nice thing to see on smaller resolutioned monitors. Then again, I wouldn't have thought it would need to be any wider than the "tags" and "related tags" columns combined that are already on pages in our own del.icio.us libraries.

Neil Crosby

--
Website : http://www.workingwith.me.uk/
RSS Feed: http://www.workingwith.me.uk/blog/rss/