Jim:

I have a customer who wants to (re)start using their 4D app on the Mac.
After reading some of the comments here, we've decided to *not* release on
V13 and are using this as the opportunity to do the upgrade to V15.x/V16.

The primary reason for this decision is that I read multiple reports of 4D
V13.5 crashing on 10.11 when quitting or when switching applications. I was
very relieved that my client agreed with me that it's not good to release a
version of software when we know it will crash under routine use.

Customers forget a version that was delivered late. Customers do *not*
forget a version that has bugs.

--
Douglas von Roeder
949-336-2902