This really accentuates the “to each his own” aspect of software.  Total
upgrade costs for Fusion over the last 3 years has been a total of $100 ($50
for version 6 to version 7 and $50 for version 7 to version 8, with the upgrade
from version 8 to version 8.5, the current version that is fully compatible
with Sierra, is free).  Not too bad for a frequently maintained, solid and
useful piece of software.  I do all my Windows development using a virtual
machine running Windows 10 64 bit (on a 12 core Mac Pro, with loads of memory).
 It has been superb.

On 9/24/16, 6:54 PM, "4D_Tech on behalf of Scott Staley"