I’m partial to React, I use 4D methods to return JSON strings (via JSON
Stringify on a C_OBJECT)

Before choosing React, I build a proof of concept page with React and Angular
(not AngularJS). React performed much better and was easier to learn because
the React language is close to Javascript, where Angular is not.

React is great for building a SPA (single page application) like you would use
building a mobile application. React will also build native iOS and Android
applications instead of hybrid apps.

There is a little learning curve with React in that you don’t build HTML you
build React code that assembles the HTML and displays it and keeps things up to
date.

React’s strongest draw was the render time. When a web page changes only the
part that changes is re-rendered. This makes it extremely fast for mobile
development.

I also used Bootstrap… very nice if you haven’t ever tried it you should.

Neil

--
Neil Dennis
4D Developer since 1990

GreaText - Designing Software for the Way You Work
716 East 1850 N
North Ogden, UT 84414

mailto:npden...@greatext.com
http://www.greatext.com/