Hi Kirk,

My guess is that, as long as the ‘Designer’ user belongs to a group that is
linked to 4D Write plugin, the 4D Write PRO code will work in the stored method.

It will temporarily use up 1 of the licenses available, but only for a short
time.

As such, you do not really need to ‘reserve’ a license.

Regards,

Rudy Mortier
Two Way Communications bvba