On September 15, 2016 at 2:10:09 PM, Rich Schwerdtfeger
(richsch...@gmail.com) wrote:
> Alex, both Doug and Anna have expressed to you the opinion of the SVG working
> group to not
> have those elements in SVG. At this point the discussion on adding or using
> them is not
> productive.

With all due respect, if Mozilla is supposed to implement this, we
need our queries addressed properly.

Mozilla's position is that developers should be able to use existing
HTML element/attributes in SVG, where they are
semantically/structurally useful. It clearly doesn't make sense to
redefine things that are in HTML in some new SVG version.

I would kindly ask that Alex's requests for clarification are addressed.

Kind regards,
Marcos