Hi Alok,

Some of what you are saying needs to be fought.

Even if you use signature, why don’t you submit a form for Braille enabled
debit card? I have for instance a JP World debit card and a Braille enabled
debit card.

I can only tell you that I won’t let them put any nonsensical restriction on
your account. To add to your comfort, write to:

aditya.p...@hdfcbank.com;
kmistry....@hdfcbank.com

Copy me. And say that you are told of these issues and you want both cards. It
will solve your problem. While applying, in the product code, use MDVI1.

Remember to keep both cards active from limits and international perspective.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone