Hi all,

Extremely sorry for such a long mail.

Earlier, I was not thinking to give my opinion on this issue but, satguru
ji's mail compelled me to talk about it.

There are a few things which needs to be addressed.

Firstly, why there is no separate ministry for people with disabilities?

In other words, why MSJE is running department of empowerment of persons
with disabilities?

It is quite understandable that, when a ministry has so many departments
then they set work on a priority basis.

Secondly, why MSJE deals with special schools, I mean if education ministry
takes charge of special schools then they can do a lot to enhance the
entire special education system.

Last but not the least, satguru ji I agree with you 100% but, same thing
goes with computer as well.

I remember, when we were in 11th standard, we had to give an undertaking to
pursue computer as an additional subject.

According to which, school will not be liable in case of any mishappening.

School can afford well experienced computer teachers but, they left us with
a computer instructer who did not have any experience to teach computer in
11th and 12th standard to a totally blind person, however it is important
to mention that, she tried her best to get the result.