Hi,
I believe that instead of persuading Payal madam to stop the campaign
against the erring Airlines, the Airlines should be compelled to start
a campaign within their company and among their staff to be more
sensitive and responsible towards passengers with disability. They
should be made to understand that by doing so they are just doing
their job and not granting us any favour. If reporting such incidents
to stock exchanges be made mandatory, it will hit them at the spot
which hurts them the most. This will, perhaps, compell them to take
the matter seriously.
Regards
Harshit

--