you should create separate folder for subjectwise emails. if you are acquainted with computer, it is not difficult task for you. if you don't want to read any mail, you can simply delete it. in my opinoion, mailing list is the best way to cummunicate with the entire group.
thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "purnima jain" <purnima25j...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:36 PM
Subject: [AI] suggestion ,that this forum may be redesigned

hi friends i appritiate this forum but often find it difficult to
manage my other important mails as my inbox gets filled by the number
of mails i receive from this mailing list and many of my v i friends
refrain from joining this forum for the same reason .It is suggested
that the forum be redesigned  for example it can be something like the
facebook where we can write whats on our mind and other can comment on
it etc ,I think that it would be better and more easy to navigate