I really endorse Purnima's suggestion, if it is technologically
possible. It becomes all the more dificult if you are connected with
many organizations and mailing groups; and quite a lot of your office
work is also caried out on the mail itself. I have been facing this
situation for quite some time, but the temptation to read
accessindians is too strong to be given up so easily. Yet many times,
in the midst of these things, some urgent mails get ignored. Moreover,
applying search options becomes dificult. Yes, some of my friends have
either refused to join this group or discontinued after some time
precisely for this reason. We are living in an era, where many of us
even don't find time to delete the mails. Hence, Purnima's suggestion
is worthy of careful consideration.

Vikas

On 3/26/11, purnima jain <purnima25j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi friends i appritiate this forum but often find it difficult to
> manage my other important mails as my inbox gets filled by the number
> of mails i receive from this mailing list and many of my v i friends
> refrain from joining this forum for the same reason .It is suggested
> that the forum be redesigned  for example it can be something like the
> facebook where we can write whats on our mind and other can comment on
> it etc ,I think that it would be better and more easy to navigate

Vikas Gupta
Assistant Professor,
Department of History,
Faculty of Social Science ,
University of Delhi ,
Delhi 110007.

Residence: D II/1,
University Flats,
Maurice Nagar,
Delhi 110007.
Ph: +91-11-27666659, +91-11-27662347 Mobile: +91-9818193875
Email: vikas...@gmail.com