Hello,
Bhawani Sir is right.

Mailing list is the better way of communication. IF purnima has
problem reading mails she can switch to digest mode or can create a
seprate folder.
If asked me, I feel reading and deleting mails in my outlook is more
easy and less time taking for me then opening a SNS and surfing on it
and reading messages and replying back to it.

I am sorry, but I really don't have time to go to Face Book or
Inclusive plannet, then log in and then go to desired location and
read out messages.
I hardly visit such sites. I guess only then, when I receive reminder
mail from such sites. ha ha ha
I am extremely sorry, if I am sounding rude.
Also, these are my thoughts, so just felt like expressing  it.

On 3/27/11, venkatakrishnan...@yahoo.co.in
<venkatakrishnan...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Please dont use cracked vertion of taks as we cannot enjoy optimum benifits
> of taks. Further phones hang a lot.

when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.