visit the accessindia configuration page there you can choos whether
to show your email id or not in the messages that you send on the
list.

On 3/27/11, Srikanth Kanuri <srili...@gmail.com> wrote:
> but Harish is it possible to encrypt the display of mail I.Ds when a
> non-member searches through our archives through Google or other
> search engines? if so it might be a good idea to implement concerning
> privacy of some members. does the current setup under Pythan permits
> this or not?
>
> On 3/26/11, Harish Kotian <har...@accessindia.org.in> wrote:
>> Dear Purnima
>>
>> What you can do is to make a seperate  folder for AccessIndia mails.
>> Next you can set a rule to move all the mails from the list using the
>> criteria where subject line contains [AI]
>> This way your in-box shall always be free from the list mails.
>>
>> Harish Kotian

"Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay
centered by accepting whatever you are doing. This is the ultimate."

e-mail: sunilsangtan...@gmail.com
facebook:
www.facebook.com/sunil.sangtani