Hi all,

 Ekinath Sir,

 I really liked your post.
I will surely keep your suggestions in mind.

However, I somewhat don't completely agree with the suggestions that
some people have given about mobility.
I personally feel that, if I start trying to be entirely independent,
then I'll end up being more dependent on my friends.
So, my friends might feel that they are my caretakers and not my friends.
This may lead to more awkward and embarrassing situations.

This is just my personal view, and I might be completely wrong.
 I do realize that  most of the people here are far more experienced
than I am, so they clearly know what they're talking about.

BTW, I'm truly overwhelmed by all the responses that I've received in
this thread and also in my private inbox.
I never thought I would get such useful tips, suggestions and so many
friendship offers! :P
So, thank you, everyone!

Cheers,
Rahul