i entirely agree with you. we should not make extreme opinions. the
chemistry of a relationship is different between 2 couples--be it in
marriage or in love. so painting all with same brush is a bit unfair.
what, according to me, is most important is to keep faith in oneself
and one's own judgements. i've related my story with you and i must
admit that i was partly wrong in my decision making. i've accepted it
and moved on in my life

with warm regards, Anirban Mukherjee,mobile:09433305139.