Dear ACUPA Colleagues,

Greetings from Boise State!

I recently joined our group as an official member (although I attended the
2016 conference in Minneapolis) so forgive a duplicate question.

With the changes in the FLSA upon us, we're working on professional
overtime-eligible policies related to time reporting and leave.  Would
anybody be willing to share official policies that you might already have
in place that conform to the new rules?

I'm especially interested in whether your institution will ask professional
overtime eligible employees to report their time as an hourly employee or
whether you will treat them still as salaried employees who only report
exceptions to time (such as overtime)?

Thanks for any context you can give me.  Best, Sunny

--
Sunny Wallace
Boise State University