This is covered in our Conflicts of Interest policy as written and mandated
by our Board of Trustees:
https://www.oakland.edu/policies/generalgovernance/406/
Gifts defined as " (d) Gift.  A gift is anything of value in any form
including money, goods, entertainment, services, use of
     property or facilities, loans and price concessions.  Nominal
advertising items, promotional materials of token
     value and business meeting meals are not gifts. "

State of Michigan law is invoked.

Theresa

Theresa Rowe
Chief Information Officer