We use a Google Voice number for outbound calls, and it goes straight to a
voicemail that states "this number is for outbound technician calls only.
For support, please call xxxxx".  I never gave out my personal cell number,
but a few people managed to get it off of caller id when I was having
Google Voice issues for about a month.  I have been slowly steering those
customers to another provider because they text incessantly.  I just block
the number if they call inbound.  Call my cell = find a new provider.  It's
extreme, I know.