Your complaint seems to be probes and the Mikrotik API authentication.  If
you have broken probes, it's your setup as they're working for me and many
others.  What exactly isn't working?  What OIDs?  The only caveat I'd say
is that if one OID is broken in the query, they start responding poorly -
it's done this way for scaling and irrelevant if you've got it set up right.

Not sure about the API auth but I do agree it should be secured.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St