I wonder, have the Portland riots magically ceased?

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 7:38 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: The Silence is deafening..

isnt it amazing the difference between a direct quote and enemy media spin?

doesnt matter, leftist wingbats dont care, those tools still say trump called
all mexicans rapists, mental prowess isnt one of their strengths

same with 100s of pieces of mail not equating more than a single unknown ballot

"we gottem this time for sure" says the zealots in the helmets on both teams as
the load into their shortbusses