Title: Re: [AFMUG] OT: The Silence is deafening..
This is a shit show no matter what side you are on.  At the end of the day whoever ends up in the white house will piss off over 70m people and we will be even more divided than we ever were.

Someone has to realize we need to be brought back to center.  The house should declare this a contested election and kick both Biden and Trump to the curb.  They need to pick a moderate democrat and a moderate republic and put them in the white house.  At this point I don't care which one is President and which one is VP.  Basically lock both sides in a room together for the next 4 years and make them play nice.

They have the power to do this, but I don't think they have the balls.  At the end of the day, neither side gives a shit about the country.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

I cant take credit on that one

Heres some crazy stuff, I'm pretty sure offering up campaign funds for anything other than a campaign is illegal.
I told you guys, this is gonna get hilarious. By the time it's all said and done, theyll find 100 percent evidence biden cheated and there will be no republicans left not in prison for the RNC to put in the big seat.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-offers-dollar1-million-in-campaign-funds-for-voter-fraud-evidence

Was reading another article from one of the mainstreams about what happens if there is no certification and the congress has to vote in a new potus, apparently it's not limited to the two candidates, it's got to do with aggregate votes and would potentially leave bernie sanders in a position to be president. Its was MSM and they're full of shit all the time but it sounded good. Can you imagine that, the dnc fucked this guy over twice in a concerted effort, particularly in 2016 when he had a real good chance of beating the republican., and then he pulls that feat off. I'd love it. I hate his policies, and hed have zero chance of implementing 95 percent of them, but I'd pay to watch that happen.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020, 9:37 PM Adam Moffett <
dmmoff...@gmail.com> wrote:

I might have to write that one down.