Do these things have problems with the apps for Netflix, Pandora, etc. that are causing the rest of you support calls? Or just me?

Calls like Netflix app stopped working 3 weeks ago, or I can watch Netflix but Pandora complains about network problems. My impression is buggy apps or updates that break stuff. But of course everyone tells the customer it's their Internet.

I have seen Samsung TVs not play nice with some WiFi routers, but that should affect everything, not just one app.

I hate to tell customers to call Samsung or Netflix/Pandora/etc. because I know they will just point the finger back at the ISP.