Hey guys,

We're on a tower with a basically dead WISP that has 3 sectors of 2.4ghz up
there. It's 10 year old equipment so not even sure what brand. Anyway, we
placed 4 sectors of Ubiquiti 2.4 gear on 10 MHz channels with RF Armor on
all sectors. We found that channels 1 and 11 were best so we did channel 1
on North and south sector and channel 11 on east and west so they're back
to back. The back to back sectors are separated by a solid water tank/tower
but they still see each other at -55 which is hotter than I thought they
would be with Armor and the water tank.

Anyway, we don't get the best of performance due to self interference as
well as interference from the old WISP equipment. In your experience with
ePMP, would we see a noticeable improvement going to ePMP 2.4 gear and
syncing it all for channel reuse on the back to back sectors? Would this
also give us the added benefit that we would reduce adjacent channel
interference with ourselves because all sectors would transmit and receive
with each other?

Thank you

--
Darin Steffl