Yes, I remember Steve saying that. Equipment can still be manufactured, sold and used under Part 90, if you have the NN license anyway.

On 6/7/2015 6:48 PM, Mathew Howard wrote:
I think Steve Coran said on the WISPA list that new equipment can still be certified for the old rules at this point... but I'm not completely certain that I'm remembering that right.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com <mailto:af...@kwisp.com>> wrote:

    It’s still a question I don’t know the answer to.  If any 3650
    equipment manufacturer, even Mercury or Telrad, wanted to release
    some new hardware variant at this point, could they?  Or are
    equipment approvals in the same boat as NN licenses?
    *From:* George Skorup <mailto:geo...@cbcast.com>
    *Sent:* Sunday, June 07, 2015 5:40 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450i
    I think the 450i is only going to be 5GHz.

    We'd probably be better off asking WB or KP to make us a 3GHz
    panel for use with the connectorized SM. Or... maybe a slant
    SuperStinger so we don't have to buy the more expensive
    connectorized SM. That didn't work out so well for 2.4, but maybe
    3.6 is possible?