Some ways to overcome the objection and keep an install fee…

-          Prorate a discount of $5 a month or something similar until it is
paid back

-          One month free service after 12 months of service

Either you can do without a contract.  With a contract, you could do the 13
month is free or discount for the term of the contract.

Financially it is the same as giving the install for free, yet it allows you to
retain the install fee to prevent the non-payers from signing up and helps
offset the immediate CAPEX cost.

Of course if your billing solution allows for something like this to easily be
implemented is a whole different story.

Thank you,

Daniel White

 <mailto:afmu...@gmail.com> afmu...@gmail.com