gotcha.  we have a tower like that on our network and i'm considering using
the new KP performance antennas that you can plug two APs into one
antenna.  I think we will also change out the APs for 450i this summer to
get more PPS etc.

i feel your pain.  seems like just as we get things upgraded something else
need attention lol...great job security tho ;-)

-sean