Another argument for 30° sectors.

Real tight; higher gain; better F/B ratio.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 1/25/2016 11:42 AM, Eric Muehleisen wrote:
All of the above. This particular tower has 12 AP's installed. It's
physically overloaded and shares spectrum with two other towers in the
area.

We have several 1x and 2x subs on each AP that need to be
improved/removed. According to the capacity planner this may be our
best bet in providing some breathing room.