Ken,

Correct, we would have to make a network wide change to 5ms. That's a
bummer and hope to avoid. Our first call to action is to
correct/improve SM's with poor links and go from there. I'm
considering a move from 75% downlink to 85% downlink as well.

Is 5.1 & 5.2 available in the 450 platform? Last I heard it was
different hardware and not compatible with 5.4/5.7 450. Carrying all
new 5.1ghz SM's is a pain, but doable if we have to.