I really think the only reason Apple is refusing is for publicity... if I
understand it right, what they are actually being asked for, doesn't sound
like that big of a deal as - as far as an actual security concern.

So... do I think Apple should do it? Yes. Do I think Apple should be forced
to do it? No.