+1

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Gino Villarini
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 9:53 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450d

We love it! We have standardized on it

-looks way better that a SM+dish, more professional

-gain the same or 1-2db better

-easier to assemble / align

-less windload

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com> wrote:

I see several WISPs deploying the 450d, but I suspect it's because they don't
like reflector dishes, or because of the 40M license key.

Cambium has indicated the 450d has a little more antenna gain than the regular
450 SM plus a reflector dish, but the spec sheets say 25 dBi either way.  What
are people really seeing in the field?  Is there a performance difference in an
apples-to-apples comparison?  How much?  I'm not going to get too excited about
1 dB.

Otherwise, we're looking at the connectorized 450 SM.  Or the connectorized
450i SM, which is pretty pricey.