So PMP finally joins what everyone else has been doing for 10 years?

----- Original Message -----

From: "Daniel White" <afmu...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 10:35:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium 450d

Cambium is moving towards EOL the reflectors from some of the roadmap stuff
I’ve seen. I think the ePMP Force 200/450d type configuration and Force 180
design are here to stay.

Daniel White
Managing Director – Hardware Distribution Sales
ConVergence Technologies
Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590
dwh...@converge-tech.com