And some of us were here first and got conquered, exterminated, fucked...
Had our land taken, women raped and children murdered.    Many of us lost
our culture and had to assimilate to survive... Very different from my
ancestors perspective... On a side note... Look up the meaning of the Dine
' (Navajo)  word for white folks... Like I said before America is
changing... My kids and grandkids have roots in three different worlds