It's always been pretty accurate in the past and I have a pretty wide-open view I'm 85 feet up on the water tower that sits on a mountaintop on one end and I'm 200 feet up on the building roof top on the other end. The odd part is that I am achieving that -65 signal on at least one of the chains. I have a feeling that it resting on the top of the tank is possibly causing some weird reflection
Sent from my iPhone > On Oct 17, 2016, at 18:34, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> wrote: > > Doesn't include land cover I bet > > Josh Luthman > Office: 937-552-2340 > Direct: 937-552-2343 > 1100 Wayne St > Suite 1337 > Troy, OH 45373 > > >> On Oct 17, 2016 7:25 PM, "Craig House" <[email protected]> wrote: >> Wink planner shows that it supposed to be a -65 signal >> >> Sent from my iPhone >> >>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 18:20, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> wrote: >>> >>> Plug into LinkPlanner >>> >>> Josh Luthman >>> Office: 937-552-2340 >>> Direct: 937-552-2343 >>> 1100 Wayne St >>> Suite 1337 >>> Troy, OH 45373 >>> >>> >>>> On Oct 17, 2016 7:11 PM, "Craig House" <[email protected]> wrote: >>>> Very close to the top of the water tower on the remote end. It bottom of >>>> the dish is resting on hr tank because the mount wasn't stable enough with >>>> all the wind here today 45mph. I'll raise it up and brace the mount >>>> tomorrow and see what happens. >>>> >>>> Sent from my iPhone >>>> >>>> > On Oct 17, 2016, at 18:03, David Kunat <[email protected]> wrote: >>>> > >>>> > There are only two polarities on th af-x series. >>>> > >>>> > The first two are the receive signals at the local device. >>>> > >>>> > The second two (Rem chain0 and Rem chain 1) are the remote device >>>> > receive levels (at the far end of the link). >>>> > >>>> > Is there something in the way? Are you shooting close to the ground or >>>> > close to tree tops on one end? >>>> > >>>> > >>>> > > On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:39 PM, Craig House <[email protected]> >>>> > > wrote: >>>> > > >>>> > > So when you have one chain that shows almost 20 dbi weaker than the >>>> > > other 3 how do you tell which end to troubleshoot? I have already >>>> > > tried to point both ends better but they are 22 miles apart by air. 45 >>>> > > minutes by drive and I dont want to just keep driving and climbing if >>>> > > someone can tell me which end has the problem. >>>> > > >>>> > > Craig >>>> > > <link.PNG>
