It's always been pretty accurate in the past and I have a pretty wide-open view
I'm 85 feet up on the water tower that sits on a mountaintop on one end and I'm
200 feet up on the building roof top on the other end. The odd part is that I
am achieving that -65 signal on at least one of the chains. I have a feeling
that it resting on the top of the tank is possibly causing some weird reflection

Sent from my iPhone