ePMP Elevate Compatibility

check the Release Notes for complete details

   - Loco M5 XW
   - Loco M5 XM
   - NanoStation M5 XW
   - NanoStation M5 XM
   - NanoBridge M5 XM
   - Rocket M5 XM
   - Rocket M5 XW
   - Powerbeam M5 XW
   - Airgrid M5HP XW
   - Airgrid M5 XM
   - NanoBeam M5 XW

ePMP Elevate DevelopmentsRELEASE 1.0 - NOW AVAILABLE

   - XM + XW model
   - Rocket M5 support as a SM - Dec 28, 2016

RELEASE 2.0 - END OF Q1 2017

   - MikroTik Support - Alpha engagement in Q4, 2016
   - RB911G5HPnDQRT
   - RBSXT5nDr2
   - RB912UAG5HPnDOT

2.4 XW + XM MODELS - END OF Q1, 2017DELIBERANT SUPPORT - Q2, 2017

Jason Wilson
Remotely Located
Providing High Speed Internet to out of the way places.
530-651-1736
530-748-9608 Cell
www.remotelylocated.com