Nor is it "news".

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/31/2017 12:40 AM, Jason McKemie wrote:
It's not evidence if it is made up or slanted to serve an agenda.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 2:37 AM, Rory Conaway <r...@triadwireless.net <mailto:r...@triadwireless.net>> wrote:

    Yea, I believe WickieLeaks but nice try.  It’s amazing that you
    care more about the source of the writing than the evidence the
brought forth. This information, although sparse, is accurate. I’m sure that you don’t believe Google employees were working in
    the administration and had nothing to do with the Net Neutrality
    Act or the 20 pages redacted from that act that nobody saw.

    Rory

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Jason McKemie
    *Sent:* Thursday, March 30, 2017 9:17 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ISP Privacy Pledge

    +Graham's number.

    They're about as dependable and un-biased as Fox "News".

    On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 9:43 PM, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com
    <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    You believe Breitbart?!?!?

    What planet you live on?

    bp

    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

    On 3/30/2017 7:12 PM, Rory Conaway wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/08/julian-assange-says-google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign/

<http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/08/julian-assange-says-google-directly-engaged-clinton-campaign/>